An Event Producer with over 20 years’ experience, still enjoying the buzz of making memorable moments for clients both in the UK and overseas.
From black-tie Awards Dinners in the African bush to interactive, participative business games, I simply love what I do. I relish opportunities to bring order to complicated logistics, whilst at the same time adding a confident creative flair; making the ordinary truly extraordinary.
How I can help:
– give confidence to stakeholders in realising complicated ideas
– identifying, resourcing and managing teams to support all event types
– imagining ideas from and with very little – creating events that mean something
– script writing, producing content
– supplier resourcing and management
– budget creation and control – both for corporate and association clients (who are required to make surplus from their events)
– on-site leadership for client, stakeholder, supplier and event teams
In addition, I am a permanent part-time Lecturer at Westminster University for event management. I speak and lecture at many other Universities around the UK and globally.
EVCOM spokesperson for:
– Education; University and private courses in event management