EVCOM supports their members by the following:
- We help members to meet and do business through a managed lead referral process
- We provide professional business advice on a free to access or discounted basis to members
- We maintain a roster of expert client and commissioner practitioners who review and critique best practice submissions and give help and advice to members
- We host peer-to-peer best practice exchanges once a month with first place free to members
- We host specialist subject matter sessions once a month with first place free to members
- We partner with the British Film Institute, the Creative Industries Federation, the British Visit and Events Partnership and other relevant trade associations to access reciprocal member benefits and work together to professionalise our industry
- We nurture an active and growing digital community with opportunities for members to contribute to news updates and reach new audiences for their work
- We partner with the leading trade press to promote member news and views and to lobby for the best interests of our members
- We host a topic-led annual meeting bringing together respected industry thought leaders and subject matter experts
- We host an annual awards submission and judging platform to showcase innovative project practice year-round and publically applaud the best-of-the-best in our industry
Code of Ethics
EVCOM are extremely proud to position clients at the heart of everything we do and have created a new Code of Ethics for members.
New members will have to agree to comply with this new code. We hope, above all, it will create a common purpose which will help EVCOM members to differentiate themselves and to stand out.
Our clients are our number one priority – client interests always come first.
We will work with our client, all other suppliers and partners, as consummate professionals. We will operate on a trust-based partnership with all whom we work with to secure the best outcome for our client.
Everything we do on behalf of our client will stand the light of day. From income sources, to suppliers used, and fees invoiced.
We will hold our clients, partners and suppliers in the highest regard, irrespective of race, religion, disability, gender, age or sexual orientation.
We will bring to bear our passion and the fire for our work that is a reflection of our commitment to our clients and a reflection upon us as professionals.
In the service we provide, from advice to execution, we will strive always to do the best work possible for our clients.
To join the EVCOM network please fill out the below application form and submit your payments details. A member of the EVCOM team will then be in touch to set your membership up.
Membership fees are based on your annual turnover and are broken down into Agencies or Partners (Suppliers/Venues). All memberships (except our Freelancer membership) are linked to the company and we encourage everyone within that company to take advantage of the EVCOM membership.