Helping its members succeed.
EVCOM is the only membership association that represents the corporate events and corporate film industries. We support agencies and production companies that produce events and screen content for businesses, the public sector and organisations.
What do we do?
- Champion and promote creativity, production values and effectiveness in the corporate events and corporate film industry.
- Create business and profile opportunities for our membership.
- Support our members through a programme of panel discussions, knowledge sharing forums, talks and webinars, culminating in our annual EVCOMference.
- Host prestigious awards ceremonies to showcase the best work in our industry to commissioners, and to celebrate our industry.
- Represent our members’ interests to Government and through alliances with other trade associations.
- Campaign for the rights and recognition of our industry.
- Facilitate a vibrant community to facilitate the sharing of ideas and best practice.
- Campaign for diversity and inclusion, well-being and a more sustainable sector.
Who are our members?
Our members come from across the sector including commissioners, agencies and production companies, suppliers, venues and freelancers.
We are proud to champion their work and help them succeed.
Charlotte Gentry – Founder & CEO – Pure Communications Group
Dale Parmenter – CEO – DRPG
Paul Stoddart – Managing Director – CWT Meetings & Events
Emma Coleman – VP Head of Events Solutions and Sports – BCD Meetings & Events
Toby Low – Partner & Managing Director – MerchantCantos
Nick Coombes – Executive Producer – Bouche Media
Anna Green – Managing Director – Broadsword Event House
Barry Richards – Group President – FIRST
Gaye Bennett – Executive Producer – Radley Yeldar
Tim Langford – Writer-Director – Tim Langford Film
Andrew Smith – Creative Director – A-Vision
Angelee Rathor – Director – Seven Events
Dean Beswick – Founder & Creative Partner – Gorilla Gorilla!
Julie Sander – Senior Film Producer – Sequel Group
Matt Franks – Director of Events – DRPG
Claire Fennelow – Executive Director
Amelia Brown – Marketing & Communications
Claire Gilligan – Office Manager & Business Support