We are delighted to announce that The Richmond Communication Directors’ Forum will be our sole sponsor for our 2022 & 2023 series of Senior Leaders’ meetings. As part of this on-going partnership, The ‘Comms Forum’ have offered a limited number of supplier packages exclusive to EVCOM members.
The event, which is taking place on 10th -11th November at The Grove in Hertfordshire, is established within the industry as the most senior gathering of the UK’s top Communication Directors, with this year’s list of attendees no exception.
What the EVCOM members package includes:
- Up to 24 pre-qualified and pre-selected face to face meetings
- Access to all attendees (up to 120 delegates)
- Background on every delegate including project/issues and buying intentions
- Meetings all pre-scheduled and emailed to you in advance
- 6/9 months of new business activity
- An exclusive EVCOM lounge
- All accommodation and meals
- Situated at the 5* Grove, in a safe environment
- A proven formula for new business for Q4, 2023 and beyond.
- See which EVCOM members attended the event last year – https://www.richmondevents.com/confirmedlists/e/CDF/y/2021/p/cf67b
A sample of delegate companies who have already confirmed for this year’s Communication Directors’ Forum include:
Accenture | Amex | Brakes | Bupa | Carpetright | Close Brothers | DAZN | eHarmony | Gist | Henkel | Holland & Barratt l HP l IBM | KP Snacks | L&G l Lenovo | Mattel | Merseyside Police l SAP |The Very Group | Visit England | Vodafone | Warner Bros. Entertainment l WWF and plenty more….
If you would like to find out more about this exclusive EVCOM members offer please contact David Clark, Project Manager at The Richmond Communication Directors’ Forum and quote ‘EVCOM member’ via the link below.