We are delighted to announce that as part of their sponsorship of the EVCOM leaders’ breakfasts, The Richmond Communication Directors’ Forum are offering a limited number of discounted supplier packages exclusive to EVCOM members.
The event, taking place at the stunning Grove hotel on 9th-10th November, is established as the most senior gathering of UK Comms Directors in the UK.
What the EVCOM members package includes:
- Up to 24 pre-qualified and pre-selected face to face meetings
- Access to all attendees (120 delegates)
- Background on every delegate including project/issues and buying intentions
- Meetings all pre-scheduled and emailed to you in advance
- 6/9 months of new business activity
- An exclusive EVCOM lounge
- All accommodation and meals included
- Situated at the 5* Grove hotel, in a safe environment
- A proven formula for new business for Q4, 2024 and beyond.
- See which EVCOM members attended the event last year – https://www.richmondevents.com/confirmedlists/e/CDF/y/2022/p/30b1e
- A sample of delegate companies who have attended The Richmond Communication Directors’ Forum include:
Accenture | Amex | Brakes | Bupa | Carpetright | Close Brothers | David Lloyd | Fujitsu | Henkel | Holland & Barratt l IAG | KP Snacks | Lenovo | Mattel | Merseyside Police l Rolls Royce l Royal Caribbean l SAP |Shell l The Very Group | Visit England | Vodafone | Warner Bros. l WWF and plenty more….
If you would like to find out more about this exclusive EVCOM members offer please contact David Clark, Project Manager at The Richmond Communication Directors’ Forum and quote ‘EVCOM member’, via the link below.