As part of their on-going support and sponsorship of the EVCOM leaders’ breakfasts, Richmond Events are offering a limited number of discounted supplier packages at this year’s Richmond Communication Directors’ Forum, exclusive to EVCOM members.
What the EVCOM members package includes:
- Up to 24 pre-qualified and pre-selected face to face meetings
- An opportunity to present a case study as part of the conference programme
- Access to all attendees (120 of the UK’s most senior Comms Directors)
- Background on every delegate including project/issues and buying intentions
- Meetings all pre-scheduled and emailed to you in advance
- 6/9 months of new business activity
- An exclusive EVCOM lounge
- All accommodation and meals included
- Situated at the 5* Grove hotel
- A proven formula for new business in Q4, 2024 and beyond
- See some of the delegates you could be meeting at the event – https://www.richmondevents.com/confirmedlists/e/CDF/y/2023/p/e8c7d
The event, now in its 25th year, takes place at the stunning Grove hotel on 9th-10th November, and is established as the most senior gathering of UK Comms Directors in the UK.
The no.1 issue that delegates wished to talk about at last year’s event was Storytelling.
If you would like to find out more about this exclusive EVCOM members offer, please contact David Clark, Project Manager at The Richmond Communication Directors’ Forum and quote ‘EVCOM member’.