Cvent CONNECT Europe 2022 is a hybrid gathering of meetings, events, and hospitality professionals taking place on 4th – 6th October 2022. Our industry partner Cvent is really excited to offer a handful of free space to EVCOM members which will be allocated on a first come first served basis. You will have complimentary access to 2 full days of conference education, discussions and events including all keynotes, the Cvent Excellence Awards, community conversations and the conference party. They are carving out specific time on the 6th for association-affiliated groups to have a specially focused collaborative session on the topic of DE&I for the purpose of not only hearing the issues from those that feel marginalised but also to feed into the conversation and again leave with action points!
The event will take place at the luxury InterContinental London – The O2 and it’s a great opportunity to come together, learn and network.
You can take advantage of a complimentary registration for the rest of Cvent CONNECT Europe access to thought-leadership sessions, engagement with industry peers at meals and coffee breaks, and our conference party.
You will get:
- We would like to invite you to Cvent CONNECT Europe 2022
- Complimentary registration (value: 249+VAT per person)
- Complimentary access to 2 full days of conference education, discussions and events including all keynotes, content sessions, the Cvent Excellence Awards and community conversations.
- Complimentary food & drinks during the event.
- On Thursday 6th October, complimentary participation to focused collaborative session for industry partners.
- On 6th October, complimentary access to the exclusive Cvent CONNECT Europe Conference Party in the evening.
Agenda and Topics:
Click here for the full conference agenda (make sure to scroll to the 6th of October/Day 2 of the event for relevant topics).
Email email@example.com to make the most of this member offer!