We are delighted to announce that we are partnering with long-term members Syntiro Associates to offer a complimentary half day session (usually charged at £250 per participant) to members looking to embed sustainability and triple bottom line thinking into your businesses.
EVCOM members will then be able to continue work with Syntiro Associates at a 10% reduction of their usual rates. The package of support offers members tailored, bespoke training to help you build a sustainable business which is authentic, certified and aligned with your brand. Smaller companies looking to achieve the same thing are able to make the most of packages centred around group work.
The complimentary session will cover the following areas:
- Introduce and explain sustainability in terms of embedded ‘triple bottom line thinking’
- Explore key insights and research that’s driving change
- Go through how to ‘hotspot’ management priorities and take meaningful action
- Share best practice to innovate projects and events to create a genuinely triple bottom line ROI for your clients
- Explore how to use this to iterate your brand purpose/positioning and how you can authentically ‘grow from good’
- Go over the key certifications (ISO, B Corp etc) and carbon verifications (SBTi) and what these mean so people can make an informed decision
This session has limited spaces and is being offered on a first come first served basis. If you’d like to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The session will be taking place on 4th October.