This new year, we are going to be delivering three masterclasses to help you grow your agency. The masterclasses will be led by Rob King (The Client Key) whose aim is to offer a new way for the creative sector in the UK to win new business and achieve long term sustainable sales success.
The masterclass series will focus on how agencies can grow themselves and what they need to do it, looking at lead generation, brand proposition, client relationships, different approaches and more.
The sessions will be a gathering of agency leaders, and will feature practical advice, as well as opportunities to ask questions of Rob and share expertise within the group.
They will run at Here Space in Soho.
The schedule of the sessions is as follows:
Part One – 21st February, 8:30am – 10:00am
Lead generation / Pipeline development
- How to select the right businesses and prospects for your agency
- What are the methods to generate constant leads
- How best to qualify companies you work with
Part Two – 7th March, 8:30am – 10:00am
Brand Proposition and Agency Messaging
- How a Brand Position can transform your growth
- The key factors to avoid when creating messages about your audience
Campaign Driven approach / How to cut through and engage clients
- A campaign driven approach to winning clients
- Unlocking the mountain of value you are standing on as an agency
- How to cut through the noise in a crowded marketplace
Part Three – 21st March, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
The effective pitch process / getting clients over the line
- What are the factors that will help you win clients quicker
- How to pitch more effectively
- The final mile – landing the contract
Trouble shooting / Q&A / Interactive workshop
- Overcoming common problems agencies face
- Tools & tips to work around key issues
- Workshop on your real world issues
Members can book all three sessions for a discounted rate of £90 here, to enjoy the full programme.
Alternatively, you can book tickets to the individual sessions below. Individual masterclasses cost £35 for members to attend.
You can book Grow Your Own Agency: Part One here.
You can book Grow Your Own Agency: Part Two here.
You can book Grow Your Own Agency: Part Three here.