Job title: Senior Campaign Account Manager
Reporting to: Campaign Account Leader
To manage multiple projects, so you, your clients and your colleagues know exactly what’s going on and what their role is.
We’re a full-service agency so the campaigns you manage will include everything from conception to delivery and review. You’ll manage meetings with clients and colleagues. Your colleagues include creative directors, writers, designers and filmmakers. Sometimes freelancers. You will hold the baton and ensure they all know when and at what level to play their instruments.
You will work especially closely with the campaign account lead and head of campaign. You will always be able to report back on progress. You’ll ensure every element of every campaign complies with contracts, brand and health and safety guidelines.
You’ll be supporting the account management team in terms of your experience and will be a go-to person who is personable and knowledgeable.
- Be the single point of contact for everything to do with the projects you manage (unless otherwise directed)
- Support Campaign Account Lead with your strategic knowledge and experience
- Cascade info appropriately
- Help a creative director deliver brilliant assets and plans
- Speak and write with aplomb
- Be flexible, win the confidence of others, support those you work with
- Be logical, methodical and detailed
- Make cool, calculated decisions; consult with leaders where appropriate
- Own and lead on pitches – bringing all that brilliant talent together
Management, planning, development
- Plan, brief and manage all aspects of production
- Take client briefs and input where you can add value
- Produce creative briefs that are clear with measurable deliverables within agreed budgets
- Present work and costs to client in a confident manner
- Maintain quality control, keep records and communicate and manage roles
- Manage time and calendars, secure signoffs/approvals
- Improve plans as they progress, when possible
- Manage meetings appropriately
- Own budgets
- Manage third party suppliers appropriately
Support colleagues and assign roles
- Recruit and manage the right team members for each job
- Support Campaign Account Lead with leads to grow Campaign offering
- Share projects with Key Account Managers and Global Sales Team to increase awareness of Campaign and our offering
- Inspire Account Management team
- Keep learning
- Lead update meetings
- Maintain meticulous records, including budgets
- Manage and report risk
- Manage budgets, including profit margins
- Look for all opportunities to increase profit margins
- Upsell campaigns to include other DPRG departments
- Manage admin duties
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as the management may, from time to time, reasonably require.
- Five years’ similar experience working at pace delivering professional campaigns across all channels
- Brilliant with people
- Great software skills
- Relevant knowledge
SKILLS / CHARACTERISTICS
- Know what to do from the get-go
- Motivate those around you
- Possess a commercial mind set
- Be highly organised
- People person – Campaign are one team
- Ready to travel wherever
- Full, clean drivers’ licence
- Willing to work flexibly
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG’s Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Employee Manual.
The role will be based primarily in our Worcestershire head office and will require regular travel to other office locations. You will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas as the company may from time to time reasonably require.
Established in 1980, we’re one of Europe’s most experienced and largest fully integrated, award winning communications agencies. From the strategic communication consultancy to our complete in-house production facilities for digital media, video, events & print, we deliver to companies of all sizes that span a wide range of markets.
The DRP Group is an equal opportunities employer.