Role: Client Services Manager
Established in 2006, Broadsword is a growing event communications agency. Our clients are large, well-known companies and with a portfolio of in person, hybrid and virtual global event experiences, video production and content creation, we are a fantastic company for an experienced, enthusiastic and high achieving Client Services Manager to develop their career and join our close knit team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a high-level sales professional, tasked with the goal to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. Your priority will be to assist the company acquire new customers and you will also be responsible for the account management and development of client relationships. You will identify profitable opportunities to the mutual benefit of client and company to drive client retention, renewals, upsells and satisfaction. You will foster and maintain strong, effective relationships with clients and gain an understanding of their business.
You will be based at home with travel to client offices and on-site as required.
Salary – negotiable based on experience.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory prospective, researching organisations and individuals to identify a point of contact; attend meetings and networking events when required
- Research the needs of other companies and identify decision makers for purchasing
- Respond to new enquiries from clients, quickly and efficiently, assessing project viability at earliest possible stage and ensure timely decision making
- Identify true key accounts, analyse their business and potential that justifies investing resources
- Pinpoint client/project needs and address them in the most concise way possible
- Client presentations; develop and implement tools, pitch to clients with a confident and assertive attitude
- Set realistic timelines, in-conjunction with other departments, so deadlines can be met
- Manage client activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Focus on relationships; build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships; gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Develop client relationships beyond meetings, take an active interest in them and understand their behaviours
- Develop new opportunities by exploring additional divisions and disciplines within the clients’ business; contact clients to inform them about new developments and products
- Proven working experience as a client services or account manager, sales executive or relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Consultative sales skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- IT fluency
- Creative talent and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the events industry
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Time management and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
- Experience of working internationally
If you have the background and skills outlined, and would relish working in a great team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV, plus a cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered for the role.