Job Role: Audio Visual Project Manager
Company Name: JacobsMassey
Sector: Corporate Live Events
Job type: Full time
Salary: £50k-£60k + Company Benefits
Job Location: London
Job description/ responsibilities:
We have an immediate requirement is for an experienced Audio Visual Project Manager based in London to be a key part of our client’s Projects Delivery Department, representing our client, taking full responsibility for ensuring the successful and profitable deployment of an end-to-end programme.
They will be entrusted with the responsibility of working alongside the sales, operational and engineering teams in managing project scope for a range of their customer direct and construction projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional, experienced Audio Visual Project Manager to join an established operation with scope to drive and enhance the service at every opportunity.
Experience and seniority of the position will be reflected by the remuneration and benefits package.
- Perform work on multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of their customer
- Monitor the progress and performance against the programme, identifying, resolving, escalating operations problems and minimising delays
- Ensure successful and profitable execution by following standards and supporting the implementation of processes and SOP’s that drive consistency
- Liaison with their other internal departments, customers and contractors
- Ensure that the H&S files are in place for your projects and that safe systems of work are put in place
- Understand the contractual requirements of your projects
- Ensure that technical and drawing information is available and correct to allow others to perform their works in an efficient manner
- Manage the setup elements of systems to prove the concept
- Deal with all aspects of the financial management of your projects including invoicing and variations ensuring that we are not financial exposed and get paid in a timely fashion
- Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio visual systems into their customer’s buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
- Represent our client’s organisation at a senior level with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
- To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an “expert” in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organisation can refer.
- Produce project documentation through the lifecycle of the project i.e. Programme of works, reporting, CRM
- Monitor the progress and performance against the programme, identifying, resolving, escalating operational problems and minimizing delays
- Attend pretender interviews, supporting sales and estimating
- Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- An understanding of contracts and commercial processes
- Ability to plan and organise projects and schedule work
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards, with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic and committed approach at all times
Audio Visual Systems – 3 years
Application deadline: N/A
Company Bio: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/
How to apply: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/jobs/12012