ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT FOR PLASTIC PICTURES
PART TIME (3 DAYS PER WEEK)
A great opportunity has arisen to join the finance function, supporting the Head of Finance, as well as the wider creative team of Producers and Production Managers. Plastic Pictures is a successful (top 10) production agency with an impressive client roster. The company offers a supportive and friendly working environment.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant role:
- Purchase ledger – matching invoice entries to purchase orders, and all bank account entries.
- All related Purchase Ledger queries.
- Payment of all Purchase Ledger invoices.
- Bank reconciliations for two companies one of which is in USD.
- All expense and petty cash processing and reconciliation.
- Paying and reconciling all petty cash – production and company.
- Credit card processing and monthly reconciliation.
- Month end reconciliations including GBP to USD intercompany.
- A comprehensive understanding of nominal codes and monthly journals.
- How to write and post a journal including where the debit and credit should sit.
- A knowledge of production codes.
- The meaning of a cost report including – over/underspend and recoveries.
- PMI – our integrated finance/production system.
- Advanced Excel and Word
- An enquiring mind!
£24K for 3 days per week.