Job Role: Editor/Designer, with motion graphics/aftereffects capabilities reporting to Head of Production
Company Name: Verity London
Sector: Corporate film
Job type: This is a full time role with remote working Monday and Friday, Tuesday – Thursday office based.
Salary: Around £30,00 pa dependent on experience
Job Location: Camden, London
Verity London are looking for a talented Editor and Designer with Adobe After Effects skills to get involved with a range of exciting client projects. Verity London are a small, growing agency focused on strategy and content in the Responsible Business area.
As part of our team you’ll have a real opportunity to contribute and make a difference for our clients. We want someone who can take part in brainstorms and help to come up with effective and creative solutions for our clients. To be pro-active and get involved editorially as well as technically and creatively.
- Get involved where needed from storyboarding stages (where required) through to creating very high quality films of all kinds – from shot footage and interviews to dynamic graphic led films and animations
- Know your way around the Adobe CC suite, particularly Premiere Pro and After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proactive in working with client briefs and coming up with workable and creative solutions
- Upload to and maintain our cloud-based storage system for post-production assets
- Design assets for wider Verity projects including logos, banners, templates and infographics
- Have a good knowledge of working with music and image libraries
- Stay informed and up to date on industry trends
- Good time management and able to meet deadlines
- Interested in working in the Responsible Business Area
We offer a great working environment from our offices in Stables Market, Camden.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Range of benefits and opportunities to get involved in volunteering and purposeful projects
Please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter to be considered for the role.