This Friday is World Meditation Day, and our partner Stress Matters, has put together some resources to help you take a moment for yourself and take a deep breath:
Meditation is proven to reduce stress so we have created a page where you can find some guided meditation sessions to help you. We have the option for either a 1, 3 or 5 minute meditation guide so they are perfect to slot into a busy schedule.
Prioritising a few minutes a day to sit back and gather your thoughts by meditating is extremely beneficial. Have a look below at all of the benefits of meditation and how it could improve your day-to-day life.
Benefits of meditating:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improved focus, decision making and reduces mind wandering
- Reduces job strain and burnout
- It encourages you to slow down, allows for deeper self-reflection, and can help you discover positive attributes about yourself
- It fosters compassion for yourself and others
If you’re not sure where to start with meditation, why not have a look at the below resources to help guide you.
Enjoy taking some time for yourself and reflecting, you deserve to have a moment to yourself and take a breath…
by Stress Matters