EVCOM are delighted to announce our new membership for 18-25 year olds interested in or starting out in the corporate film and events sectors. This new membership category came out of conversations with our shadow board, who help guide and steer our policy especially when it comes to engaging with, and creating opportunities for, young people. Recently we set up our Next Gen Area on the website, a dedicated resource space for people starting out in and considering our industry. Working with the shadow board, we have now created an accessible membership option for young people who wish to engage further, to attend our events and to make the most of opportunities to get insight into the sector. We are really excited to broaden our membership, and to welcome young event professionals and filmmakers into our community.
You can find out more about EVCOM’s Next Gen membership, and sign up, here.
Claire Fennelow, EVCOM’s Executive Director, says, “We are really delighted to be able to put forward this offer, to engage with more young people as they start their journeys in our industry. We have listened to our shadow board and created a membership option that is financially accessible and has learning, opportunity and connection with the wider EVCOM membership community at its heart. This is in the next step in our Next Gen focused work, with a longer-term goal of creating a more diverse and inclusive industry.”
As an EVCOM Next Gen Member, you’ll receive:
- A curated newsletter every fortnight, spotlighting resources from the next gen area, and highlighting recent opportunities
- A listing in our young person’s directory
- Access to a young person’s ticket rate to EVCOMference and selected events
- Access to our ‘Have a Virtual Coffee with…’ scheme where you can speak to and ask questions of industry professionals
- An EVCOM Next Gen Member logo which you can use in your email signature and beyond
- Be part of EVCOM’s wider membership and community
You can become an EVCOM Next Gen Member here today.