To drive the sales of Intempio’s portfolio of services in the UK & Europe, driving strategic company growth and responsible for the overall performance of new business development. Working closely with the senior management to meet and exceed the agreed annual commercial and sales targets.
Maintain an open dialogue with existing & new clients, internal stakeholders and driving organizational success. Be an ambassador for the business at client meetings, industry events, and appropriate networking events to continue to build on the reputation of the business.
Reporting to Ian Quartermaine at Travika Europe – Intempio’s international representatives Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and Executing business development for existing and new client acquisition to achieve agreed goals & targets.
- Lead generation and closing new business to mutually agreed targets
- Reporting to the Senior Leadership team of Travika & Intempio, providing market insights and strategic advice to help to grow Intempio’s market presence outside North America.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate the achievement of agreed targets.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, and stakeholders
- Contribute to the company’s financial performance
- Contributing to the development of sales & marketing collateral to support and create new business opportunities
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company’s public profile at events, through thought leadership and industry led insights
Highlights of the role:
- Intempio are Trusted Virtual Meetings Agency based in USA with over 10 years industry expertise, are looking to expand their global footprint into Europe.
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare experience required
- Proven sales experience
- Can run alongside a portfolio of products/services
- Multilingual is a plus
- Consultancy agreement versus employment contract
- C€2.5K monthly retainer + travel & expenses
- Sales & Marketing support provided
- Existing & New Client business development
- Up to 10% Commission on Gross Sales/Turnover based on incremental steps of €100K per step
- Commission on the first 12 months on winning an client
Key Competencies Required:
Competency Level Description
|Planning and Organising||E||Engages in strategic planning for the future|
|Influencing||E||Secures business and develops long-term relationships with current and future clients|
|Drive for Results||E||Invests considerable time and energy building for the future, highly competitive and thrives on delivery results|
|Team Building and Team working||A||Contributes to a team-oriented culture|
|Open to Change||A||Adapts quickly and successfully to accommodate changing business and client needs prepares for change|
|Client and Customer Focus||E||Nurtures relationships and develops long term partnerships|
|Business Acumen||E||Effectively manages to maximize profitability of business|
|Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking||S||Solves multi-dimensional problems|
|Professional Conduct||A||Promotes the company as a socially responsible employer|
|Emotional Intelligence||A||Effectively manages work conflict, working relationships and others emotions|
|Communication||A||Reinforces company values and markets our business through effective communications|
|Leadership||S||Develops organizational culture at individual team and organisational level|
|Selling Skills||E||Identifies and promotes solutions to meet identified needs: builds long-term relationships and secures business|
|Coaching for Performance||S||Ability to coach and deliver own action plans|
Competency Level Index:
F: Foundation A: Advanced K: Knowledgeable E: Expert S: Skillful
- Andrew Winterburn
- Travika Europe
- +44 (0)7785 550077