Job Title: Key Account Production Manager
Based: 212 Studio
Reporting to: Key Account Video Producer
Agreed as per contract of employment.
Bonus & pension contribution scheme as outlined in your contract of employment.
To work closely with the Key Account Video Producer and key client to manage logistical delivery of all projects received from briefing to delivery; management, relationship maintenance and training for our UK-wide partner network; maintain and manage kit and logistics with the wider DRPG Video
team, working closely with the Production Manager to fulfil as much work as possible ‘in-house’; oversee day to day management and maintenance of the client relationship, taking new briefs, reporting on progress and updating the Key Account team on developments; financial management and reporting across all account video projects covering POs, hire costs, invoicing, other external expenditure, and general project budget management support; asset management of key back-end client archive systems; cover for Key Account Producer when required.
- Management of all briefings received and liaising with client and Key Account Producer over the appropriate response
- Project planning including sourcing kit, bookings, permissions and crew (including third party suppliers from partner network where required)
- Management of partner network including purchase orders, invoicing, expenses, regular updates, day to day relationship management, performance reviews and onboarding
- Organising and running peer to peer review sessions across the network to encourage ongoing quality control and creative development of frameworks
- Designing and updating training modules for completion by all network partners covering agreed filming frameworks, techniques and branding, equipment and Matterport camera training
- To help support the client and Key Account Video Producer in a logistics capacity with research of business opportunities, including location research
- Financial reporting on ongoing external costs and projects completed
- Implementation and maintenance of back-end systems including footage archive and associated tasks such as tagging, permissions and content distribution to client teams
- To communicate internally with the wider Video team and other DRPG departments when required, maintaining good relationships and clear communications
- To support and assist the Key Account Production team and Head of Film in other duties as required to support team communications, delivery and quality control.
This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as
the management may from time to time reasonably require.
o A minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience in a production management or production coordination capacity overseeing scheduling, kit and crew resourcing and client communications
o Or 5yrs commercial experience in kit-house logistics management or as a commercial camera operator using a wide range of cameras and equipment, preferably in the Black Magic eco-system
- Demonstrable experience managing a high-volume workflow of client deliverables to agreed timescales and budgets
- Post-production workflows and asset archiving
- Delivering a variety of high-quality film and animation related projects as part of a production team
- Using team planner software such as Ganttic or similar
- Supervising and developing a network of film production contacts
- Delivering video training to groups
- Experience with Matterport 3D, drone or commercial photography also useful
- Ability to self-organise and deliver delegated tasks as part of the Key Account Production Team
- Ability to manage internal stakeholder expectations whilst always delivering against drpg’s ethos of ‘Anything’s Possible’
- Strong organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Ability to challenge requirements where needed with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent time and schedule management
- Be able to work under pressure, motivating those around them and meet deadlines
- A strong negotiator, both with external stakeholders and internal team
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Be punctual and willing to work outside normal office hours when required
- Must be computer literate
- Strong passion for video production tech and kit
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multi-tasking
- Meticulously organised with a fine eye for detail
- Quick thinking and able to adapt to changing circumstances in an agile way and find solutions
- A team player who can win and retain the respect of those they work with
- A true passion for video production and film in general
- Focused on consistently providing high service levels
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones
- Must be committed to making ‘anything possible’ with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to travel throughout the UK and overseas
- Full colour vision
- Driving licence
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the drpg Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so will be deemed as gross misconduct.
The role will be based primarily in our Hartlebury office. There will be times when this role will require you to work from the company’s other offices and occasionally on site at client events or premises. You will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas as the company may from time to time reasonably require. At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in drpg’s Health & Safety Policy and Employee Manual.
Established in 1980, we’re one of Europe’s most experienced and largest, fully integrated, award winning communications agencies. From the strategic communication consultancy, to our complete in-house production facilities for digital media, video, events & print, we deliver to companies of all sizes that span a wide range of markets.
drpg is an equal opportunities employer.