Our brilliant video platform partner TwentyThree, who host our video hub and many of our webinars, are running their annual WebinarDays event from 1st – 2nd June. The programme is packed with webinars and online content to drive the field of webinars and digital event marketing forward. This year’s theme is: “Think Webinars Everywhere in your business” and they’ve got a killer line-up including the original Apple marketing legend Guy Kawasaki, content marketing legend Ann Handley, and B2B growth legend Ross Simmonds. And you’re invited! This is a great plug and play opportunity to educate your team, support your customers with free tickets and position yourself strategically on webinars. You’ll get free access to all sessions live and on-demand through the link here! Or find out more below:
WebinarDays is TwentyThree’s annual online gathering for everyone navigating the digital events space. It’s two jam packed days with everything you need to know when planning, running and succeeding with webinars at your company. The two days are loaded with inspirational and insightful advice from the game changing production professionals and marketing leaders transforming the way their companies communicate, develop and connect with webinars and digital events. WebinarDays is available live or on demand.
We’ll be exploring how webinars are breaking out of the marketing department and helping companies connect with their audiences throughout the funnel. Whether it’s flagship brand-building events, monthly thought leadership webinars, or weekly customer briefings, webinars have become the most humane way to engage in a world going ever more remote.
As ever, we’re laser-focused on helping you ameliorate your webinar game with tactics, tools, tips and the inside track from more than 20 of the top webinar maestros out there, including:
Guy Kawasaki – our keynote speaker, Guy helped rejuvenate Apple with a trademark mix of live events, product evangelism, keynotes and sheer force of personality that would redefine modern marketing.
Ann Handley – the content marketing legend will share her annual ‘State of the Union’ on webinars and content marketing.
Ross Simmonds – the B2B growth expert gives the lowdown on how to incorporate webinars in your inbound content marketing strategy.
What can you do to make the most of WebinarDays?
- Get your team up to best practice on webinars. We’ve got 20 speakers on everything webinars so this is the perfect opportunity for some learning.
– Share free tickets for your whole team on slack/email/internal channels
– Do a viewing party of the keynotes on a big screen in your office
- Invite your customers to participate and support their change to webinars and digital event marketing.
We’ve got free tickets for WebinarDays courtesy of Marketspartner. Have your account managers send tickets around and we’ll register them.
- Position yourself on webinars and digital event marketing. We also hope that the event could be a great value-addition to your content calendar by sharing the event in your social channels, newsletters and email database, offering your audience and clients the opportunity to join The Annual Event for Everyone Doing Webinars!
- Run your own webinar with highlights from this year’s WebinarDays mid/end June. Use highlight videos, and ask webinar specialist/product manager/head of events/founders to speak at your own upcoming webinars/ events.
What to look forward to…
- 20 speakers in 10 sessions you can access live or on-demand
- Real-world lessons from webinar marketers at global organisations
- Concrete webinar formats you can start using in your marketing teams and organisations
- The latest best practice on getting the most from your webinar strategy
- The lowdown on essential gear and producing great webinar experiences
WebinarDays is conceived and hosted by EVCOM’s Partner: TwentyThree – Get Real with Video
Find out more here. See you there!