Job Role: Senior AV Technician
Company Name: JacobsMassey
Sector: Corporate Live Events
Job type: Full time
Salary: £29k-£32k + Up to £5k annual Premium
Job Location: London
Job description/ responsibilities:
The Senior AV Technician is a role that underpins the whole service delivery strategy for audio-visual, technical and media service (AVTMS) team within our client’s organisation. You will be expected to provide expert technical expertise to support meetings, conference, webinars, and content creation (filming and editing). You will be supporting AV technicians to reaching a high level of competence across a wide range of event technology disciplines. This position offers an additional annual “market forces premium” payment of up to £5k!
You will be encouraged to approach all the tasks assigned to you with a positive, supportive, and collaborative mindset.
- The planning and successful technical delivery of conferences and meetings for both their internal and external customers.
- Monitoring activity and improving processes to ensure that all AV technicians correctly operate, store and maintain technical equipment and platforms to standards designed to ensure effective use and longevity.
- Contributing ideas that improve what the team does and offers new opportunity for revenue generation
- Portraying our client as a positive and their customer organisation at all times.
- Expected areas of specific knowledge
- Audio (microphones, mixing desks, recording audio, gain structure, Dante)
- Visual (LED screen and projectors, matrix image switchers, MS PowerPoint, Keynote, QLab)
- Video (Cameras, Streaming, editing, Adobe CC, OBS, Wirecast, Teams, Zoom)
- Lighting (Desks and fixtures, DMX)
- IT (Network, MS Office)
- Hospitality / Customer service
- Working in a customer facing role
- Working in a similar venue or event production organisation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of the audio-visual, events, or technical arts industries
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of AV disciplines (audio, projection, video, IT, lighting)
- A technical or creative art qualification (desirable)
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, and methodical
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer focused, excellent communication skills
- Calm and capable of working under pressure
Audio Visual Systems – 3 years
Events – 3 years
Application deadline: N/A
Company Bio: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/
How to apply: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/jobs/12011