Job Title: L&D Coordinator
Department: Group Services
Reporting to: Head of Learning and Development
Established in 1980, we’re one of Europe’s most experienced and largest, fully integrated, award winning communications agencies. From the strategic communication consultancy, to our complete in-house production facilities for digital media, video, events & print, we deliver to companies of all sizes that span a wide range of markets.
To support the Learning & Development function in a busy expanding creative communications agency. You’ll support in all aspects of L&D administration and coordination and assist in the creation, facilitation and implementation of innovative and blended development solutions.
- Accountable and responsible for all the administration tasks associated with externally and internally sourced leaning and development interventions
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure all courses are set up, attendance recorded and information is kept up to date and accurate
- Maintain the training calendar, arrange courses, book trainers, training rooms and any other resources required (broadcast links, flip charts, refreshments etc)
- Work closely with internal team members to record, update and support, if required, local development activity
- Point of contact for external and internal facilitators, ensuring all necessary administrative tasks are completed and returned in a timely manner, ie attendance sheets, evaluations.
- Research and identify development solutions to meet business requirements. Building strong relationships with external suppliers, managing all administrative activity and monitor regularly
- Being accountable initially for specific projects including Induction, Work Experience and SPARKS (schools program)
- Support on the creation of internal development initiatives and design, create and publish news items to promote learning and development activity within DRPG
- Support a culture of continuous learning, promoting a blended approach to development, sourcing and creating solutions to meet individual and business needs
- Regularly review external learning and development practices to ensure own professional skills, knowledge and experience remains current and relevant
This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of working with a Learning Management Systems, preferably LMS365
- The ability to manage high volumes of transactional activity accurately and in a timely fashion, whilst being mindful of the importance of hitting deadlines
- Highly capable and confident managing information systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and IT skills
- A self starter, comfortable working without constant day to day management
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to changing priorities
- The ability to continuously identify and streamline processes
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English grammar
- Evidence of creating or facilitating development events
- L&D qualification or equivalent
- Experience of being in a similar role
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Reliable, organised and adaptable
- High attention to detail, with accurate record keeping skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well on own and as part of a wider team
- Must be committed to making ‘anything possible’ with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proactive and continuously identify areas of improvement, coming up with new ideas and suggestions
- Confident communicator with strong influencing skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to travel throughout the UK and overseas.
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be deemed as gross misconduct.
The role will be based primarily in our Worcestershire head office. There will be times when this role will require you to work from the company’s other offices. You will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas as the company may from time to time reasonably require.
HEALTH & SAFETY
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Employee Manual.
Established in 1980, we’re one of Europe’s most experienced and largest, fully integrated, award winning communications agencies. From the strategic communication consultancy, to our complete in-house production facilities for digital media, video, events & print, we deliver to companies of all sizes that span
a wide range of markets.
DRPG is an equal opportunities employer.