Job Role: Event Technician
Company Name: JacobsMassey
Sector: Corporate Live Events
Job type: Full time
Salary: Up to £38k + Company Benefits
Job Location: London
Job description/ responsibilities:
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Events Technician to be a key part of our client’s London team, representing our client and working onsite at a leading multinational professional services network.
The role will be taking full responsibility for supporting all audio visual activity from high profile events to meeting room support incorporating a wide range of AV and VC products across the London campus as well as 2nd line support to their customer locations across the UK as required. You will be responsible for management and operation of the event spaces, attending high level events and providing their first class customer experience throughout.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional, experienced Events Technician to join an established operation with scope to drive and enhance the service at every opportunity.
Experience and seniority of the position will be reflected by the remuneration and benefits package.
- Be customer focused with strong ability to deal with individuals on all levels in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner
- Actively monitor their customers AV/Microsoft Teams estate via remote monitoring tools (Crestron Fusion, Logitech Sync Portal, Utelogy)
- Provide remote support to all their customer service users via monitoring tools / telephone / video call
- Provide real time in room support across their customer buildings
- Provide a meet & greet service as required to assist all VIP meetings and for their customers who require a technician to help connect audio and video conferencing calls (virtually and in room as required)
- Fault handling and tracking of all AV related fault tickets raised via Service Now (Call logging software) through to resolution
- Track and manage all AV requests received via dedicated AV phone & email
- Troubleshoot AV related technology issues (inc projectors, control systems, switching, audio and screens) to complete resolution when issues occur
- Ensure all equipment faults and requests are reported via the onsite procedures
- Generate daily reports and contact their VIP customers to establish full nature of meeting & requirements equipment / meeting room set ups as required
- Setup, testing, operation, and break down of AV equipment; (e.g. video data projection systems, audio and video conference equipment, microphones, video cameras, audio systems, and operation of integrated AV systems)
- Ad hoc testing across their customer site – high profile rooms / areas
- Provide support on an individual basis to users at all levels of seniority on audio visual equipment, connectivity and applications where appropriate
- Locate faults or problems and provide solutions on a first /second line basis and provide a work around, if problem is critical
- Have a strong understanding of conferencing technology around video, bridging, audio, web, and streaming including mixing boards and video switchers
- Direct & manage all onsite events within large presentation spaces
- Work closely with offsite events team to ensure all event requirements are captured and managed effectively for both onsite and offsite events throughout.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Provide white glove service that manages technical logistics for large complex events, Town halls, special events, and VIP’s video meeting
- Conduct planning meetings with their customer event organisers to ensure the correct technology is being used, leading to successful meetings/events
- Work with vendors for AV rental and staging of events
Audio Visual Systems – 2 years
Application deadline: N/A
Company Bio: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/
How to apply: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/jobs/12003