Job Title: Key Account Video Producer
Based: Hartlebury – 212
Reporting to: Video Production Lead
Agreed as per contract of employment.
Bonus & pension contribution scheme as outlined in your contract of employment.
To work closely with the Video and Comms teams to meticulously manage and deliver a high volume of media content in a variety of formats including video, photography and Matterport 3D, on a key client account; to work with creatives to establish templates to deliver content in a standardised but continually evolving format; all content will be to the clients’ highest level of satisfaction, on time and on budget; management of a small production team including scheduling, one to ones and other HR matters; to ensure a continuously and consistently high level of service to the client and on all projects and to oversee project production processes from conception to final delivery, managing the production and post-production process creatively and effectively and with high quality standards; to manage and maintain steady workflow processes for the client account including briefings, escalations and general quality control of work produced by drpg.
• To manage overall project delivery and work closely with the projects’ stakeholders to deliver to the brief
• To manage production budgets effectively and deliver projects within agreed schedules and costs
• To report on all project costs and update financial software with estimated and actual costs, purchase orders and report on differentials
• To coordinate creative brainstorms with the content creators as required
• To coordinate the trusted partner network, organising shoots throughout the UK
• To coordinate training programmes for our trusted partner network
• To manage cost estimates and schedules for new business to be delivered through the key account based on mixture of rate card services and bespoke needs
• To be available for internal project meetings
• To lead, motivate, support and develop the key account production team
• To keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the corporate film production sector and be aware of the key account competition’s media output
• To oversee the post-production flow for all projects, including photography, Matterport 3D and video, taking briefs and overseeing project delivery for internal stakeholder review
• Occasional on-site production support where required
This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
• A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in TV or corporate film production
• A high level of experience delivering a variety of high-quality film and photography related projects
• Extensive experience of working with corporate organisations including individuals to board level
• Extensive understanding of post-production processes including file delivery formats, editing platforms and workflows
• Ability to understand and interpret clients’ requirements instantly and relay this to the assigned project Director
• Produce and oversee project detail including list of deliverables, schedules, crew briefings, client updates and call sheets
• Ability to take project through the post-production process to completion, including understanding edit workflows, audio mixing, grading and actioning feedback
• Ability to cost small to medium sized projects and deliver a high profit margin on those projects
• Ability to manage client expectations whilst always delivering against drpg’s promise of ‘anything’s possible’
• Strong creative visualising skills and a good eye for detail
• Ability to challenge requirements where needed with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Good level of business acumen
• Excellent time and schedule management
• Be able to work under pressure, motivating those around them and meet deadlines
• A strong negotiator, both with external stakeholders and internal team
• Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Be punctual and willing to work outside normal office hours when required
• Must be computer literate
• Quick to understand a brief and what it needs to achieve
• Meticulously organised with a fine eye for detail
• A team player who has the respect of those around them
• Imaginative aptitude and ability to bring ideas to life through video / film
• A true passion for video production and film in general
• Focused on consistently providing high service levels
• Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multi-tasking
• Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
• Willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones
• Must be committed to making ‘anything possible’ with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Able to travel throughout the UK
• Full colour vision
• Driving licence
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the drpg Information Security Policy and
your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so will be deemed as gross misconduct.
The role will be based primarily in our Harltebury office, some home working will also be available. There will be times when this role will require you to work from the company’s other offices and occasionally on site at client events or premises. You will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other related commercial duties in the UK as the company may from time to time reasonably require. At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in drpg’s Health & Safety Policy and Employee Manual.
Established in 1980, we’re one of Europe’s most experienced and largest, fully integrated, award
winning communications agencies. From the strategic communication consultancy, to our complete in-house production facilities for digital media, video, events & print, we deliver to companies of all sizes that span a wide range of markets.