Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Based: Hartlebury – other locations may be considered
Reporting to: Head of Digital Project Management
Assisting the line manager where required, but primarily managing the multifaceted task of supporting, organising and directing the skilled, experienced and extremely welcoming digital team – you will help the digital side of the business grow from strength to strength in any way possible.
- Support and assist the department in the operation of digital tasks & projects
- Responsible for the scheduling of the teams production time
- Take the lead role of specific digital projects and manage all aspects of delivery including client liaison, and internal team logistics
- Manage project budgets and ensure the clients’ expectations are met
- Organise and manage regular updates with client and production teams
- With the support of the Lead Developer manage and track the project teams production on a daily basis to ensure deliverables are met
- Develop, instigate and execute methods of project management best practice to improve efficiency and professionalism
- Support the Director with the collation, development and supply of costs
- Ensure high levels of communication and customer service are achieved at all times
- Attend briefings, pitches and debriefings when necessary
- Responsible for the scheduling of digital equipment and ordering in external supplies when necessary
- Assist with digital testing of projects and proof reading of proposals
- Willing to work outside normal office hours when required in many locations throughout the UK and overseas
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as the management may, from time to time, reasonably require.
- Must have experience of using Microsoft Windows operating system
- Must have experience of using Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must have experience of using a project management and task management tool such as Jira or Gitlab
Skills / characteristics
- Committed to the highest standards of customer service
- Organised with a true desire for detail
- Quick to understand a brief and what needs to be done to achieve it
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multi-tasking
- Ability to manage and lead project teams effectively
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones
- Must be committed to making ‘anything possible’ with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good people and team management skills
- Able to travel throughout the UK and overseas
- Driving licence
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG’s Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct.
Health & Safety
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Employee Manual.
The role will be based in Hartlebury but other locations may be considered for the right candidate. You may also be required travel to office locations around the UK. You will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas as the company may from time to time reasonably require.