Role: Creative Designer
Established in 2006, Broadsword is a growing event communications agency. Our clients are large, well-known companies and with a portfolio of in person, hybrid and virtual global event experiences, video production and content creation, we are a fantastic company for an experienced, enthusiastic and high achieving Creative Designer to develop their career and join our close knit team.
As Creative Designer, you will be a key player in developing and designing visual concepts for Broadsword’s events. You will have a broad range of creative skills, including graphic design, 3D design and motion graphics. You will ensure design concepts capture the style and personality of the end client, actively communicating and collaborating with Broadsword’s internal team.
You will be based at home with travel to client offices and on-site as required.
Salary – negotiable based on experience.
- Design, develop and execute all event visual solutions, including branding, stage design, theming, dressing, event invitations and associated printed material
- To produce conceptual ideas, mood boards, sketches and visual presentations for the client using digital tools, such as Illustrator, Photoshop and In design
- To participate in departmental, planning, and design meetings, as well as in brainstorming sessions
- Develop graphics and layouts for printed material and websites, determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material
- Create 3D event visualisations using Cinema 4D or similar
- Create bespoke motion graphics using Adobe CC and 3D software / plug ins
- Storyboard video and animations or work from an existing storyboard
- Ensure paperwork and digital design files are well-organised and maintained
- Be current on new technologies and software, design trends, vendor products, props/design elements, and production techniques
- Perform other work-related tasks that may be requested
- Minimum of 4 year’s design experience
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, After Effects, Cinema 4D or similar, Keynote and PPT
- Excellent eye for detail with strong typography and layout skills
- Excellent time keeping, organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to create accurate artwork and supply to printers
If you have the background and skills outlined, and would relish working in a great team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV, plus a cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered for the role.