Job Role: Commissioning Engineer
Company Name: JacobsMassey
Sector: Corporate Live Events
Job type: Full time
Salary: £45k-£50k + Company Benefits
Job Location: UK wide
Job description/ responsibilities:
We have a new immediate opportunity for an experienced Commissioning Engineer based in the UK wide. You will be part of our client’s team, representing our client, taking full responsibility for their commissioning services for installed equipment, including video/audio control functionality and maintenance of the various devices.
Experience and seniority of the position will be reflected by the remuneration and benefits package.
- Liaison with their other internal departments, customers and contractors
- Commission systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of their customers, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
- Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept
- Deal with all aspects interfacing of audio visual systems into their customer’s buildings this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
- Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming of our systems
- Attend their customer site to manage their service call outs and perform on-site service maintenance as required.
- Represent our client’s venue with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
- To develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an “expert” in one or more of a particular area of our project work to whom others in the organisation can refer.
- Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with company executives to building contractors
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that we complete our work thoroughly, never walking away from a problem.
Audio Visual Systems – 3 years
Application deadline: N/A
Company Bio: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/
How to apply: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/jobs/12006