Job Role: AV Technical Account Manager
Company Name: JacobsMassey
Sector: Corporate Live Events
Job type: Full time
Salary: Open to negotiate
Job Location: Ireland
Job description/ responsibilities:
We have a new opportunity for an AV Technical Account Manager to join our client’s team based in Ireland, delivering globally consistent and supportable technology solutions and services to key customers all around the world.
Reporting to the Senior Business Manager, and using an end-to end consultative approach, the chosen candidate will generate sales for Audio Visual systems through developing and maintaining customer relationships and expanding our client’s current customer base.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Develop quotations and bid responses.
- Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Actively use internal databases Microsoft Dynamics to complete their customer contact information provide detailed notes and track pending activities.
- Follow up on leads within a timely manner.
- Represent our client at technological trade shows and Events.
- Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management.
- Assisting with strategic activities / target growth
- Following projects through implementation to ensure delivery as intended and providing the resulting feedback to the team.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers, ensuring technical knowledge is gained to provide comprehensive consultancy.
- Ability to understand present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word Excel Outlook).
- Effective communication and interaction with employees’ customers and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Sociable, conscientious, and self-motivated.
Audio Visual Systems – 2 years
Application deadline: N/A
Company Bio: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/
How to apply: https://jacobsmassey.co.uk/jobs/12002