Role: Production Coordinator
Reporting to: Production Manager & Head of Film Salary: Circa £24k
Media Zoo is looking for an office based Production Coordinator to join their friendly bunch of animals in Imperial Wharf.
We are a creative communications agency that pushes the boundaries of traditional messaging to deliver something fresh, bold and unique. We are the current Production Company of the Year and ranked 7th in Televisual Top 50.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- ● Arranging all travel, accommodation, permits and visas for shoots
- ● Crewing productions
- ● Preparing, updating and distributing call-sheets for shoots
- ● Creating purchase orders for freelance staff
- ● Updating freelance database
- ● Assisting the Production Manager and Head of Film with any ad-hoc tasks
- ● To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from
time to time
- ● Previous experience as a Production Coordinator/Assistant
- ● You will need to be confident using Excel, Google Drive along with software programs
- ● Excellent organisational skills
- ● A ‘can-do’, calm and positive attitude
- ● Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- ● Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
To apply please email a brief cover note and your CV with the reference “Production Coordinator” in the subject line to Ammy@mediazoo.tv . Please include your notice period in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks of applying then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.